ARCO rights procedure
ATEB Procedure for Attention to Requests from Holders
ATEB, in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and aware of the importance of their privacy, makes this procedure available to request the exercise of any of their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO) recognized by the aforementioned Law.
The rights that any person may exercise, in relation to the treatment of their personal data are:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain from ATEB your personal data, as well as information regarding the conditions and generalities of the treatment.
- Right of Rectification: The owner may request at any time the person responsible to rectify your personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Cancellation: implies the cessation of the treatment by the person in charge, starting from their blocking and their subsequent suppression.
- Right of Opposition: to oppose the treatment of your personal data or demand that it be terminated, the owner can define the purposes for the treatment of your data.
The exercise of the right of opposition will not proceed in those cases in which the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation imposed on the person responsible.
To carry out any exercise related to your personal rights, you must follow the following procedure:
- The Owner of the Personal Data or its Legal Representative are the only ones empowered to request the exercise of their ARCO rights.
- The Request to exercise ARCO rights may be submitted through:
- Free writing or application form delivered directly to our offices located at: Avenida Insurgentes Norte, Number 554, Floor 2, Col. Atlampa, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, C.P. 06450. Attention hours from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Free writing or application form, delivered to any of our offices.
- Email addressed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This request will be addressed and channeled to those responsible for the Protection of Personal Data, who will verify that it contains the following:
- The name of the Data Holder, telephone, as well as full address, email or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- Current document that proves the identity of the Owner, or where appropriate, document that proves the legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data and / or the reasons regarding which one seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- The rectification request must indicate what personal data it refers to, as well as the correction that must be made and must be accompanied by the documentation that supports the origin of the request.
- In the event that the request does not meet any of these formal requirements, the request will be rejected and the applicant will be informed by the means indicated.
- In the event that the application meets all the formal requirements, the process will continue according to the following procedure.
ATEB Procedure for Attention to Requests from Holders related to the exercise of ARCO Rights:
- Those Responsible for the Protection of Personal Data will communicate the response of the request to the Owner or its Legal Representative, within a maximum period of 20 (twenty) business days, counted from the date of receipt of the request to exercise ARCO rights, through the means indicated by it in your request.
- If the request is appropriate, it will be effective within 15 (fifteen) business days following the date on which the response is communicated.
Note: In the case of requests for ACCESS to personal data, it will proceed to the delivery, prior accreditation of the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as appropriate, which must be done in person and personally by the Owner or his legal representative.
The obligation of ACCESS to the information will be considered fulfilled when the personal data is made available to the Holder; or, through the issuance of simple copies, electronic documents or any other means.
- he aforementioned terms may be extended once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
- In the event that the owner requests access to the data from a person who presumes to be responsible and it turns out not to be, it will suffice that the owner is so indicated by any of the means referred to in the preceding paragraph, to have the request fulfilled.
- The Holder may be denied access to personal data, or to make rectification or cancellation or grant opposition to the treatment thereof, in the following cases:
- When the applicant is not the owner of the personal data, or the legal representative is not duly accredited for it;
- When the applicant's personal data is not found in its database;
- When the rights of a third party are infringed;
- When there is a legal impediment, or the resolution of a competent authority, that restricts access to personal data, or does not allow the rectification, cancellation or opposition thereof, and
- When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has already been previously carried out.
The person responsible must inform the reason for his decision and communicate it to the Holder, or where appropriate, to the legal representative, within the terms established for this purpose, by the same means established in the request.
In case of doubts about the procedure, you can communicate by phone to the number 51180300 to the Customer Service area.