Prospect, client and/or user
ATEB Servicios S.A. de C.V. ("ATEB") is committed to the protection, use, treatment and confidentiality of your personal data. For everything related to this Privacy Notice, you are informed that ATEB has its address at Avenida Insurgentes Norte, No. 554, Piso 2, Col. Atlampa, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, C.P. 06450.
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the "Law"), ATEB in order to guarantee security and confidentiality, we previously make this Privacy Notice available to you, considering in at all times the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
We inform you that the personal data that we will collect from you in your capacity as Prospect, Client and / or User (the "Owner") of the ATEB Services will be made: (i) personally, when the "Owner" provides them as physically in our offices or in any event in which ATEB participates, (ii) when they provide them directly to us in a meeting and / or visit, (iii) directly, when the "Owner" fills in the selected fields to access the service through the website www.ateb.mx (the "Website") or in writing through our service sheet, (iv) directly, when the Holder provides them by telephone, (v) in a indirectly, through email, (vi) indirectly, when other persons (physical or legal) transfer them to us, and (vii) indirectly, when they are obtained through public access sources permitted by the "Law ”.
The personal data that can be subjected to treatment are:
- Identification data: name, surname, full address and RFC (Federal Taxpayers Registry).
- Electronic or computerized: landline and cell phone number, email, electronic signature and e.firma (e. signature).
In order to offer the services and products, ATEB will use the Personal Data for the purposes that are necessary for the legal relationship, which are indicated below:
- The fulfillment of obligations, derived from the provision of the ATEB service;
- For the certification, issuance, validation, reception, delivery and / or sending of Digital Tax Receipts through the Internet;
- The operation, management, billing, collection, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services;
- Give the "Holder" access to the ATEB Website and / or the corresponding system;
- Compliance with the legal obligations of ATEB before any competent authority, such as the Servicio de Administración Tributaria (Tax Administration Service);
- The transfer of your information in case it is necessary for the provision of services;
- Attention to your ARCO rights;
- The prevention or complaint in the commission of illegal acts or deeds.
- Delivery of notifications, requirements, letters or newsletters or attention to your requests related to the services we provide;
- Registration for your participation and entry to events organized by ATEB; **
- Record your image with ATEB security cameras, which is used for your safety and for the people who visit us at our events; **
- Send you on behalf of ATEB or through other companies, advertising information about our products and / or services, which may be of interest to you.
** If you visit our facilities, you must observe our Privacy Notice for Visitors.
In any case, in which the data must be communicated to a third party, this Privacy Notice will be made known in order to respect the terms established here.
ATEB for the correct provision of the Service, may reveal and / or transfer to national or foreign third parties partially or totally your information that is under its treatment, for the fulfillment of one or some of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice in the following cases:
- To the SAT (Tax Authority), by virtue of the processes of issuing and sending e-invoices.
- To people affiliated with and / or related to ATEB for purposes of verification, review and certification in fiscal and administrative matters;
- To affiliated or unaffiliated companies that assist, support or assist ATEB for the effective fulfillment of negotiations with you or for the provision of service (s) with third parties;
- To different authorities for the discharge of requirements or for establishing these in some type of legislation or regulations;
ATEB, as part of the service, will publish partially or totally the personal data that is under its treatment in the following cases:
- The information may be published on the "Website" and / or in internal newsletters as part of ATEB's advertising strategy;
- In the relevant media when publication is required by virtue of compliance with applicable provisions, judicial, administrative decisions, alternative methods or any request from the competent authority.
We promise that your data will be treated under security measures that guarantee its confidentiality and security. Therefore, in order to limit the use or disclosure both in the case of personal data contained in electronic media and in physical documents, ATEB in compliance with the "Law", will protect it by applying security measures, and allowing access to people who, due to their duties, require it.
The "Owner", at any time will have the right to request ATEB to exercise the ARCO rights (Access, Revocation, Cancellation or Opposition) conferred by the "Law", which must be done by sending a written request , to the email email@example.com. the request must contain and be accompanied by the following:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data and / or the reasons why it's wanted to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
** The "Owner" can download the format found on our "Website".
If, at the discretion of ATEB, and in accordance with the legislation, the "Holder" or his legal representative do not satisfactorily accredit his identity, for security reasons the request will be deemed not submitted. ATEB (The person in charge) will notify the "Holder", within a maximum period of 20 days, counted from the date the request was received, the response will be sent to the address or email that you establish in your request.
If the "Owner" does not have an email address, they can make their request in person at the ATEB offices, having to deliver all the documentation indicated above. In addition, the "Owner" is informed that the revocation of her consent for certain purposes may imply that we cannot continue to provide the ATEB service or, where appropriate, conclude her legal relationship with us.
If the "Owner" does not express his opposition to the treatment in accordance with the purposes, it will be understood that he has given his consent for it, and this will be valid for the entire relationship that the "Owner" and ATEB maintain, and in case the "Owner" does not exercise any right, it will be understood that he gives his consent for ATEB to treat his personal data for up to ten years later.
ATEB maintains constant revisions and updates to this Privacy Notice, so it is necessary to reserve its modifications.
However, any modification will be published on the ATEB "Website", so that later this act will be notified through electronic means, so if deemed necessary, you can exercise your ARCO rights to the new treatment that would be given to your personal information.
Revision Date September 2020