Prospect, client and/or user
ATEB Servicios S.A. de C.V. (“ATEB”)is committed to proctect the use, treatment an confidenciality of your personal data for everything related to this privacy notice. ATEB´s adress is Av. Insurgentes Norte, No. 554, piso 2, Col. Atlampa, Alcaldia Cuauhtemoc, CDMX, C.P. 06450.
In compliance of the provisions of the federal law on the protection of personal data held by particulars, ATEB in order to guarantee security and confidentiality, makes this privacy notice available to you in advance, considering at all times the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
We inform you that the personal data that we will collect from you as a Prospect, Client and / or User (the "Holder") of the ATEB Services will be made: (i) personally, when the "Holder" provides them in our offices or in any event in which ATEB participates, (ii) when you provide it directly to us in any meeting and / or visit, (iii) directly, when the "Owner" fills in the selected fields to access the service through the website www.ateb.mx (the “Website”) or in writing through our service sheet, (iv) directly, when the Owner provides them by telephone, (v) indirectly , through electronic mail, (vi) indirectly, when other people (physical or moral) transfer us, and (vii) indirectly, when it is found through sources of public access allowed by the "Law".
The personal data that can be subjected to treatment are:
- Identification data: name, surname, full address and Federal Taxpayer Registry.
- Electronic or computer: landline and cell phone number, email, electronic signature and e-signature.
In order to offer the services and products, ATEB will assign the Personal Data for the purposes that are necessary for the legal relationship, which are indicated below:
- The fulfillment of obligations derived from the provision of the ATEB service (s);
- For the certification, issuance, validation, reception, delivery and / or sending of Digital Tax Receipts over the Internet;
- The operation, management, billing, collection, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services;
- Give "Holder" access to the ATEB Website and / or the corresponding system;
- Compliance with ATEB's legal obligations before any competent authority, such as the Tax Administration Service;
- The transfer of your information if necessary for the provision of services;
- Attention to your ARCO rights;
- The prevention or denunciation in the commission of illegal acts or acts.
- Delivery of notifications, requests, letters or newsletters or attention to your requests related to the services we provide;
- Registration for your participation and entry to events organized by ATEB; **
- To video record your image by ATEB security cameras, which is used for your security and that of the people who visit us at our events; **
- Send you on behalf of ATEB or through other companies, advertising information about our products and / or services, which may be of interest to you.
** If you visit our facilities, you must observe our Privacy Notice for Visitors.
In any case, in which the data must be communicated to a third party, this Privacy Notice will be disclosed in order that the terms established herein are respected.
ATEB for the correct provision of the Service (s), may reveal and / or partially or totally transfer to third-party nationals or foreigners their information that is under their treatment, for the fulfillment of any or some of the stated purposes in this Privacy Notice in the following cases:
- To the Tax Administration Service, by virtue of the processes for issuing and sending Digital Tax Receipts over the Internet.
- To persons affiliated and / or related to ATEB for the purposes of verification, review and certification in tax and administrative matters;
- To affiliated or non-affiliated companies that assist, support or contribute to ATEB for the effective fulfillment of the negotiations with you or for the provision of the service (s) with third parties;
- To different authorities for the relief of requirements or for stating these in some type of legislation or regulations;
ATEB, as part of the service (s), will partially or totally publish the personal data that is under its treatment in the following cases:
- The information may be published on the “Website” and / or in internal bulletins as part of ATEB's advertising strategy;
- In the pertinent media when the publication is required by virtue of compliance with applicable provisions, judicial, administrative resolutions, alternative methods or any request from the competent authority.
We promise that your data will be treated under security measures that guarantee its confidentiality and security. Therefore, in order to limit the use or disclosure both in the case of personal data contained in electronic media and in physical documents, ATEB, in accordance with the "Law", will protect it by applying security measures, and allowing access to people who, because of their functions, require it.
The "Holder", at any time, will have the right to request ATEB to exercise the ARCO rights (Access, Revocation, Cancellation or Opposition) conferred by the "Law", which must be done by sending a written request , to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Said request must contain and be accompanied by the following:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
- LThe clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
** The “Owner” can download the format found on our “Website”.
If at the discretion of ATEB, the identity accreditation of the “Holder” or his legal representative is not satisfactory, for security reasons the request will be considered not presented. ATEB (The person in charge) will communicate to the “Holder”, within a maximum period of twenty days, counted from the date the request was received, said response will be sent to the address or email address established in your request.
If the "Holder" does not have an email, they can make their request in person at the ATEB offices, and must submit all the documentation indicated above. Likewise, the "Holder" is informed that the revocation of their consent for certain purposes may imply that we can not continue to provide the service (s) of ATEB, or where appropriate, conclude their legal relationship with us.
If the "Holder" does not express his opposition to the treatment according to the purposes, it will be understood that he has given his consent for it, and this will be valid for the entire relationship that the "Holder" and ATEB maintain, and in the event that the "Holder" does not exercise any right, it will be understood that he gives his consent for ATEB to process up to ten years after his personal data.
ATEB maintains constant reviews and updates to this Privacy Notice, so it is necessary to reserve its modifications. Its last update was made: September 23, 2019.
However, any modification will be published on the ATEB “Website”, so that later such act will be notified through electronic means, so that if it considers it necessary to express its opposition to the new treatment that would be given to your data personal.
Revision Date September 2019.